About Me

Diagnosed at the age of 46, in July 2009 with stage IIc ovarian cancer , following a total hysterectomy and oopherectomy and having completed six cycles of chemotherapy, life now has to return to normality!

Thursday 3 June 2010

Birthday Madness

So .... Sunday came, the weather was fine (well sort of) and we had a grand old time celebrating Ben's 18th Birthday.  My beloved did his bit with the barbecue and much fun ensued.  I have decided to share the bottles between my neighbours recycling bins so that the binmen don't report me to AA.  These are my three children, Meg, Ben and Harrie! 

 
It was good to have all of my family together - it's been 18 months since we last met up - and there must be something in the water because, like buses one doesn't come along for ages then two turn up. I am talking about Babies!   David's niece is also going to have her first baby later this year so I'll be a great aunt twice over first in October and the next in December.  I knew I'd kept the duplo for a good reason.  So we had lots to celebrate.

The partying now has to stop because eldest child has A Levels starting next week and I'll have to start knitting again!



1 comment:

  1. yay! photo!

    glad you had good weather - and GREAT tip on the bottle sharing ;o)
    x

    ReplyDelete