About Me

Diagnosed at the age of 46, in July 2009 with stage IIc ovarian cancer , following a total hysterectomy and oopherectomy and having completed six cycles of chemotherapy, life now has to return to normality!

Friday 11 June 2010

Christmas in June

Had a really good day today.  At Christmas my brother-in-law gave me a spa day to share with my sister (the best sister in the whole wide world) and today we went had a lovely pampery, lazyish day at the spa.  Started with a foot ritual, then a swim - about an hour - how my health has improved. Then a warm room experience (it's actually called something Roman that I can't recall) very soothing though, followed by a thermal pedicure for me and facial for big sister.  We had a lovely lunch and then relaxed in the chill out room for an hour before showering and going home.  I feel so relaxed mmmmm.  I also had teal polish on my tootsies which my fashionistas (aka teenage girls) tell me is a very hot colour this summer.  So not only am I supporting Teal Toes but also being right on trend - very unusual for the frumpy middle aged, moody old women I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment