About Me

Diagnosed at the age of 46, in July 2009 with stage IIc ovarian cancer , following a total hysterectomy and oopherectomy and having completed six cycles of chemotherapy, life now has to return to normality!

Saturday 29 May 2010

Meeting up

I had wonderful day on Thursday.  I met up with my friend Gaynor who I'd met via the Ovacome site.  We went to Trentham, drank gallons of coffee and pots of tea and had a good old chat.

There is very little that I can say has been good about my cancer journey but making new friends is one real bonus.

I smiled all the way home and can't wait to meet again.

1 comment:

  1. yay!! next time I am up there, we'll have to all have lunch - so glad you met Gaynor. She is amazing. A very strong woman, with a great attitude to this stupid disease.

    Yippee for facebook too! :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete